Re: (fwd) non us keyboards and cygwin xfree86

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, thomas graichen wrote:

> maybe because it is notwhere really documented - this should definiteley
> go into the cygwin xfree86 faq and maybe a sample XF86Config should be
> part of the cygwin xfree86 distrib ... definitely this way is much
> better and cleaner than the xkbcomp thing by hand ...

It's at least documented in the mailing list archive. Every month someone
asks why XWin -keymap does not work anymore and I always tell to use the
configfile. But it seems nobody searches the list archives.

bye
	ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723