Re: change the size of the window

Quan,

Look, just REM out the starting of "twm" in your startxwin.bat, then add the parameter "-multiwindow" to the starting of XWin. That will use the integrated window manager, which I think will be more to your liking. It is an experimental feature, but I think you should use it anyway.

Harold

Quan Ding wrote:
I'm a newbie to cygwin.
I found that all windows in X-window are fixed in
size. There's no border that I can drag and change the
size of that window. I search the mailing list and
googled online and didn't find the answer. So how do I
configure so that the window's size can be changed freely?