RE: Crashing with -clipboard and -multiwindow

Harold L Hunt II said:
> http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test76-DEBUG-2.exe.bz2
> (1.2 MiB)

Starting X up with the following command:
./XWin-Test76-DEBUG-2.exe -once -terminate -nowinkill -unixkill -auth
$HOME/.Xauthority -depth 32 -multiwindow -clipboard

Cut-and-paste works *fine* (the above was pasted into MSIE from an Xterm).
 The windows all seem to behave properly.  I'm using a virtual desktop
program for Windows and not having any problems putting different X
programs on different desktops.  I'm not having any problems with insane
focus switching.

Life is good.  Harold and Kensuke are my new, personal heroes!