GDI DIB Engine - 24 bpp problem

My computer that I was using to debug the 24 bpp problem has been down since
last Tuesday.  It should be fixed by tomorrow (thankfully by Dell, not by
me) evening, so I will get a chance to continue debugging that problem once
it is fixed.

After the 24 bpp problem is fixed I will make a new stable release that will
have the experimental MultiWindow mode and Clipboard Manager.  Until then, I
want to keep these things as test releases.

Just giving everyone an update,