Re: Can't Get XDMCP Login on Mandrake 9.0 Box from XP

Harold, I did set "Enable=True" in the kdmrc file.

Per the XDMCP-HOWTO, I also set Port=177, and I note now that the Willing=
keword is blank.

Was I not supposed to set Port=177?  Should I set "Willing=" to some other
value?

 Thanks for the response.

 -Curt

> >From: "Harold L Hunt II" <huntharo at msu dot edu>
> >To: <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
> >Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:05:57 -0500
> >Subject: RE: Can't Get XDMCP Login on Mandrake 9.0 Box from XP
> >
> >Curt,
> >
> >You may have read a lot of FAQs, but did you read:
>
>http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-xfree-faq.html#q-mandrake-8.1-xdm
> cp?
>
> >That should help you out.  Please email the mailing list if that solves
> your problem.
>
> Harold

XWin