Re: Default keyboard mapping

Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> then we will miss the power,sleep,wake keys ?

do they work now? Most users seem to use either a modmap or xkb with
model = pc105 and layout = <countrycode>. With this configuration, no one
will have access to special sleep, www or other special keys. If someone
want this too then he must use the config file. I just want to stop people
(mainly those in de.alt.comp.cygwin+co) complaining about "I have bash with
german keyboard but xterm does not work" and want to give them an xserver
which gives them german input without having to tweak config files.

bye
    ago
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723