From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Harold L Hunt II
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 11:34 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 73

Colin,

I noticed those once in awhile on my system as well.  That is due to the
  X Shape Extension hack.  However, I am not sure why CreateRectRgn is
failing... I think that CombineRgn failing is a side-effect of
CreateRectRgn failing.  I might just turn off the messages... or maybe I
will make them more detailed.

Harold

Colin Harrison wrote:
> Hi
>
> Minor observation.
> In -multiwindow -clipboard
> When xeyes is run, the background is now transparent (I had to use
xsetroot on one of the earlier multi builds)