RE: Using XFree to replace explorer.exe as the window manager for Windows

Yep - I've done this.

However - some of the control panel stuff didn't work correctly afterwards
(like the program installation wizard).  I had to move back to explorer.exe,
install my program then move back to using X as the shell.

Stuart