Re: Xwinclip

Salah Zerrougui was recently quoted as saying...
> I download Xwinclip Test06 according to instructions,
> put start start xwinclip.exe in the batch file after
> start Xwin ......
> Now when i select some text and cut it, i get
> SelectionNotify CompoundText in the Xwinclip (Dos
> windows) but when i go to Windows Notepad i cannot
> paste it (grayed).

I believe when that happens, it also means that Xwinclip has died, and you need to
restart it.

I had this happen a lot to me and I reverted to Test05 release and have had less
(but not zero) problems.

I'm guessing international character sets can cause Xwinclip more headaches.

Keith D. Tyler                                keith@keithtyler.com
Federal Way, WA                          http://www.keithtyler.com
           If Tyrrany and Oppresion come to this land,
      it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
           - James Madison, U.S. President 1809-1817