From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Charles Wilson
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 5:33 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: 8 bit PseudoColor problem

He's referring to a very old message on this list concerning 8bit
PseudoColor support in cygwin-xfree and Cadence.  Cadence is a CAD
package that requires that feature -- and since PseudoColor support in
cygwin-xfree is sketchy at best, you can't really use it to xhost
cadence.  (Which is the primary reason I'm still using XWin32, personally).

Stephen -- nope, I don't think you can xhost cadence using cygwin-xfree
yet.  (And next time, include a little background.  Not everybody
instantly recalls every message on this list from the past four years)

--Chuck