Re: XDMCP on Windows 95

That's exactly what I have read in Alexander's answer:
=> Why this port? The default port is 177.
Excuse me.

> Your response would be barely understandable if someone had said "Hey
> don't use a non-standard port!" but given that there was no hint of
> that
> in Alexander's response and it was very obvious that he was trying to
> help I think the chiding tone of your message was misplaced.  I think
> maybe you should go back and read what you were responding to again.
> Maybe you missed that fact.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle@users.sourceforge.net
Fight against Spam ! http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus in Matrix, chapter 15.

Soyez solidaire soutenez l’action du Téléthon avec Yahoo! France.
http://www1.telethon.fr/030-Espace-Relais-Dons/webtirelire1.asp?hebergeur_id=1309