Re: Connection Tool crashs Re: Host Chooser Program?

So sprach Vince Hoffman am 2002-11-29 um 14:48:49 -0000 :
> I seem to remember post about something similar, try searching the archives
> for 'connection tool'

Thanks. I found the file from www.thelinuxbeat.com, downloaded the
setup file and installed it. It works pretty well - however, it crashs,
when you leave the "network" empty.

Alexander Skwar
--
Hi,

I also installed the cygwin connection tool but when I try to run it I get the following error:

A required .DLL file, MSVBVM60.DLL was not found

I did a search on my PC but it couldn't find this DLL so it's not a PATH problem. What OS are you using? I'm on Win 98.

Also I see from the source code that this is written in Visual Basic. (Never mind) Anyway do you know how to compile the source code? Is there a free VB compiler anyone knows of?

Thanks for any help.

JS