Latest XFree86/cygwin strange behavoir

Hello cygwin-xfree,

  (1) Could I pass some option to Xwin.exe, that prevents it from
      resetting after last client? I don't have any X clients except
      `xhost' ob my very poor windows machine, and I could not use
      xhost, because after it disconnection X server resets and
      forgets about added host :)
  (2) On every reset, X server window (I'm using it in windowed mode
      -- running without any special options) becomes smaller in both
      directions. On 1152x864 screen, Xwin window survive about 40
      resets and after that is unusable small!
  (3) Is it possible to add TTF fonts to Xwin without using font
      server?

--
Best regards,
 Lev                          mailto:lev@serebryakov.spb.ru