Re: Xwinclip doesn't work with Konsole

Hi Harold!

No, it doesn't work correctly. The output is:
UnicodeSupport - Windows NT/2000/XP
## Select something in Konsole
SelectionNotify CompoundText (the selection remains selected)
## Click somewhere in X
SelectionNotify CompoundText
SelectionNotify UTF8
## Click somewhere in X
SelectionNotify UTF8
SelectionNotify - Reasserted ownership of ATOM: PRIMARY
SelectionNotify - Reasserted ownership of ATOM: CLIPBOARD

Now the paste in a Windows application works.
If I do not follow the procedure described, the paste operation
in a Windows application doesn't work.

The reversed procedure(copy from Windows to X) has a chaotic behaviour.
I can't reproduce it every time. Sometimes works, sometimes not.

> Download this version of xwinclip and let me know if it works:
> http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/xwinclip/xwinclip-20021121-1800.exe.bz2 (5 KiB)

> The faster you respond, the more likely I am to finish up this patch, and
> the happier I will be.

Best Regards
  Jozsef Kercso