Re: Xwinclip doesn't work with Konsole

 I have tested the latest official release (Test6) and
the hacked one from Chris Twiner, but neither works with
Konsole, the console from KDE.
Hi,

What are you doing that makes you think it isn't working? Are you just using primary selection? From what I can tell (quick research) it uses CLIPBOARD and PRIMARY. If (with my version) the selection is still shown can you use the middle mouse button to "paste" it into another X app, like xterm? If so then it should be usable with both mine and test6.

does test6 clear the selection after you select it?

Chris