have cygwin/XFree86 running ... but need help connecting remotely

Greetings ...

Okay, I know I should be able to understand this from the documentation, but
I don't ...

I've installed CygwinXFree86 on my windows box ... I can double-click the
shortcut on the desktop to run the program, and I can run startxwin.sh,
startx, etc. ...

but how do i connect to a remote box?  I want to connect to a linux box on
my network, and I'm puzzled about how to make that happen.

Can anyone provide this elementary help to me?

Thanks in advance,

kenn