From: "Harold L Hunt II" <huntharo@msu.edu>
To: <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: beinnner frustration ...

Kenn,

You must have missed the most relevant section of the Cygwin/XFree86
User's Guide:

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using-remote-session.html

Harold

Kenn Murrah wrote:

okay, i've read the user manual and the FAQ and still can't figure out

how

to get started ... please feel free to tell me to RTFM, but please oh

please

help me figure out WHAT and WHERE to read :-)

anyway, i installed xfree86/cygwin and i have an icon on my windows

desktop

to prove it ... how the heck do i connect to the linux box on my network,
and login with one of my linux usernames, and run X on my windows box?

i hate to feel stupid ... someone PLEASE point me in the direction of a
document i can understand.

thanks,

kenn