Re: Emacs in XWin is performing oddly

> > I have installed all of the cygwin emacs packages and I now am
> > experiencing problems with emacs with the X server.  Launching emaces
> > causes one of the following:
> >
> > 1) the application never displays its window (CPU utilization to 100%)
> > 2) the application displays its window but it is unresponsive (CPU
> > utilization to 100%)
> > 3) About 1 in 4 times it runs correctly even after a clean reboot of the
> > PC
I have exactly the same problem!
I am not sure if this is emacs problem. It looks like
new version of XWin have this problem.
Emacs in terminal works well.
Tried to return to previous versions of X, hm it doesn't work.
Now I have real problem so please if someone knows how
to avoid this send message.

Artur
--
Artur Hefczyc                                artur.hefczyc@plusnet.pl