Questions on Xwin.exe arguments

Hi!
I am running XWindo under Windows95 using the startxwin.bat where I have

start XWin   -emulate3buttons 100
run xterm -bg white -fg black -bd blue -ms blue  -e 'source ~/.login' &
run twm
run xsetroot -solid blue

Do U know what should I have with XWin.exe so that the xterm behaves the way it
behaves under LINUX, i.e when U have 2 xterm windows one over the other and U go
to one of them and click your mouse and that xterm becomes active. Whereas what
I see now is that I have to click the Top Border of the xterm to make it Active;

I would Greatly Appreciate if U suggest something I should do.....
[by the way I used -lesspointer option to find out the same behavior!!!]
Thanks in advance,
regards,
vola