Re: Problems with xwinclip version 0.5/0.6

I have installed the xwinclip-Test06, but the selection not only >dissapears,
after I release the mouse button, but it flashes continously, and I can't
paste the selection either under X, nor in windows.
Has anybody any ideea, why is this so?
The second problem may be related to the first, given the flashing continuously. It seems like the application you are using remotely tries to capture the x primary selection as well. This release of xwinclip claims the x selection as soon as a selection has been made. The other application may be doing the same, hence the continuous flashing.

You can try using the version I uploaded to the list. It needs to be compiled though, and if you have the latest version of cygwin it probably won't work. I should be able to release a new version of the xwinclip to the mailing list tonight which should work with the latest version, I hope.

Regards,

Chris