Re: Randall, please don't post here

Randall, I'm sorry for asking about the man page. Incidentally, I *did* check mine,
which should be up to date since I updated my cygwin install yesterday (mainly to
get the stable rootless mode binary), and didn't see the option. My question had
more to do with probing if there was an edited copy in existence, and if it had
been pushed out, the answers to which would determine 1) if the edit was needed
(in which case I'd certainly be happy to contribute a few strings if needed,
though I'm hardly the most appropriate person), 2) if it wasnt needed and was just
a matter of waiting for it to be pushed, or 3) if my last cygwin update got farked
up somehow.

And lastly, when I said "if it isn't", I was referring to the "If it's worth
asking" part, not whether the man page was updated. Apparently it wasn't worth
asking, and for that I apologize.

I'm not sure that this list has collectively determined whether this is a
Cygwin/XFree *discussion* list, or a Cygwin/XFree *development* list. Please,
for those of us who either a) aren't programmatically inclined, or b) don't
have the luxury of vast expanses of time to get up to speed on the required
languages and source materials, someone figure out. Maybe two lists are needed.

Regards,

Keith D. Tyler                                keith@keithtyler.com
Federal Way, WA                          http://www.keithtyler.com
           If Tyrrany and Oppresion come to this land,
      it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
           - James Madison, U.S. President 1809-1817