From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On
Behalf Of Harold L Hunt II
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 11:18 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: XFree leaking memory?

Konstantin,

Interesting.  So, this appears to be a new memory leak that has nothing to
do with rootless mode.

At this point I think we will need suggestions from others as to how we can
find the source of this memory leak.

There are not too many calls in the Windows-specific portion of XWin.exe
that could result in continual memory leaks like this.  However, I hope that
the bug is in the Windows-specific portion of XWin.exe and not in either the
rest of the XWin.exe code or in cygwin1.dll.  Finding a memory leak in
either of those would be tedious.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Harold