Re: Building Eterm - please more help

Hi Harold,

Harold L Hunt II <huntharo@msu.edu> writes:
> I was not talking about whether or not PATH_MAX was defined... I was
> referring to the ``<''.  I cannot guarantee that such a condition
> would work on Cygwin because:
>
> 1) I have not seen it used before
>
> 2) I have not tried it myself

I'd say that any preprocessor that is not able to evaluate such
expressions will only make your life miserable.  Throw it away and you
will be much more happier and more productive afterwards ;-).

> 3) I have seen similar conditions that work find on other platforms
> but that do not work on Cygwin.

I'm pretty sure that there must have been other reasons for that than
just not being able to evaluate '<'.

so long, benny