right mouse button doesn't work (re: old subject)

Hi All,

A while ago the point was made that when using X from a solaris system to cygwin the right mouse button did not work.

Mentions of recompiling x for solaris were mentioned but no conclusion was shown. Only a post by Harold that someone got it working.

Suffice to say I have such a situation. It happens on my home solaris box and those at work. Whilst messing around on my own box is ok, it's definitely not for the work machines.

Was any conclusion reached? Did anyone have a solution?

Chris

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp