Re: Problems with xwinclip version 0.5/0.6

Hi,

A release was planned by Harold but he's very busy so it could be a while. All is now clear with regards the compiler.

Indeed I used gcc 2.95 not the 3.1 release.

So, the reason it fails with the can't set hook func is that the name mangling has changed. I'll investigate what it has changed to.

The failed linking is a little strange but heh. At least I understand why the dynamic loading doesn't work.

chris

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp