Rootless mode only works on one monitor

Hi!

Am running Cygwin and Test67 of XWin.exe, a GF4 Ti4200 and a
nView-enhanced desktop (which windows sees as one monitor at 2560x1024,
not as two 1280x1024).

Rootless mode is really cool, but the windows only shows on one of the
screens (the primary).

Also, when running with a root window, I can get it to strectch across
both screens, but I get the same bug that was reported a while ago: a
white part on the right side. Looks like only the 2048 leftmost pixel
columns are redrawn, and the rest are missed out (they get redrawn
sometimes, but very seldom.)

/Marcus