From: Harold Hunt [mailto:huntharo@msu.edu]
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 4:05 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: x-server with window-manager

Sven,

<snip>
I said earlier that you would still have to run an X Window Manager. Yes,
Cygwin/XFree86 will eventually have a window manager that opens X windows in
Windows windows. However, we only got rootless support three days ago, so I
wouldn't count on that integrated window manager being finished any time
soon, unless you are willing to help write it.