Re: Running Setup Problem

Tim,

I would suggest that you search the Cygwin mailing list for setup.exe and scriptable. I remember seeing references to the scripability of setup.exe.

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?method=and&format=builtin-long&sort=time&config=htdig&restrict=%2Fml%2Fcygwin%2F&exclude=&words=setup.exe+scriptable

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=site%3Acygwin.com+setup.exe+scriptable&btnG=Google+Search

Harold

Tim Slomer wrote:

I need to have setup run so that everything is
automatic, using the defaults. I do not want anyone
to be able to change the settings, because this will
cause problems. I was going to just write
insturctions but someone might try to be brave and
change something. Any help would be great.