Re: Debatable: Rootless Mode is an Important and Needed Feature

HLH> Could you please ask your pointy-haired bosses for a few thousand bucks
HLH> to pay one of your programmers to throw some time at a rootless mode?
HLH> Better yet, why don't you ask them if they would be willing to pay me to
HLH> do it?

Some time ago there was a suggestion to setup a paypal account to
receive donations for this purpose.  I recall someone saying that an
announcement would be made when the account was available.  What ever
happened to this?  Personally, I'd be happy to contribute some hard
cash to whomever implements this feature.

Cheers,
--
Robert