Re: Debatable: Rootless Mode is an Important and Needed Feature

Thank you John. You've got precisely the viewpoint that I am trying to instill in Mr. Mlarcvaernas.

I guess the idea is don't look a gift horse in the mouth, eh? :)

Harold

John Morrison wrote:
I'm sure Harold would appreciate any patch contributions
you make towards this...

Seriously, very week (or so) somebody asks for this, but
nobody puts code forwards.  *shrug*, I think Harold is
doing a fantastic job, and when he eventually gets around
to scratching that itch I'll thank him again.  However,
I am not in a position to aid the xfree development; so
I don't feel I can insist on something that would take
so much effort...

J.