RE: New Project (was RE: X client wrapper for Win apps?)

Because the cygwin/Xfree86 project is a port of Xfree86 to cygwin.

This is not a port of Xfree86.  This is something separate that will allow
native win32 apps, running on win32 systems to export there displays to X
servers.

Sure, this project will use the cygwin ported Xlibs (I assume ...) but, bar
any
bug fixes, will not modify Xfree86 in any way.

However, everything else aside, on advantage is that it will get the
discussion off
the cygwin-xfree mailing list so people not interested in it can live in
peace again. ;)

Stuart