Re: New Project (was RE: X client wrapper for Win apps?)

I say move the discussion elsewhere. I have put up with it for now, but it really needs to go so we can get back on topic here.

Of course, with the level of continuous contributions flowing from other members of the Cygwin/XFree86 project, I can't hold out much hope for this new project. Best of luck, but don't think much will happen after the excitement of picking a name, license, etc. Of course, I love to be proven wrong with oodles of code.

Harold

Nicholas Wourms wrote:

--- Stuart Adamson <stuart.adamson@evolution.net> wrote:

As what we are wanting to do here isn't strictly a cygwin/Xfree86
thing could I suggest we start a new sourceforge project and
mailing list
for this?

A new SF project yes, but this is very much a Cygwin/XFree related
issue. It's easier to keep up with things if you don't have to
subscribe to tons of lists. I say we keep the discussion going on
here.

Cheers,
Nicholas