XFree86 Wont work on windows 98

Hi I cant get the X server (Xfree86) to connect to my Suse v8 Box,
I have installed XFree86 on 19 machines which use NT4, using the default cygwin setup/install program and these all work great by typing the following command:
$XWin -query server.ip.address
But when I performed the same installation on the one Windows 98 box and tried the above command the X-window appeared but wouldn't connect to the SuSE box as the others did.

The Windows 98 pc is on the same network (class C) and is listed in the /etc/host file but try as a may I cant get it to connect. Any help would be greatly appreciated John Proctor.