RE: Java in Windows on X

--- John Morrison <john.r.morrison@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Ooh, if you need anyone to help test! I will!  I've
> been wanting somebody to do this since I started cygwin
> and Java development!

Well I'll see what I can do.  Last time I was working on it, I was
battling bad arrays and structs which couldn't be autoimported by
ld...  PITA time :-).  I'll let you know, but as I said this is a
side project and my plate is fairly full with current cygwin
obligations such as QT, bdb, and rpm.  Although, when I do get
something going, I sure could use a hand, as this is going to require
some major munging of the source files to figure out which WIN32
defines should stay and which should go.

Cheers,
Nicholas