Re: cut 'n' paste

Most of the time you can do a copy/paste by highlighting the text you want to
copy with the left button of your mouse en paste with a single click on the
middle button (with if often emulated by pressing both right and left buttons).

This works fine between xterms and also between an xterm and another
application.