From: "J S" <vervoom@hotmail.com>
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: xmodmap stopped working after xfree upgrade
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:13:46 +0000

Hi,

I upgraded xfree today from the cygwin site but now when I start up xfree I get the following:

$ startx

./xmodmap: 132: Syntax error: EOF in backquote substitution
X Error of failed request: 86
Major opcode of failed request: 51 (X_SetFontPath)
Serial number of failed request: 8
access control disabled, clients can connect from any host