Re: Double keystroke effects

Eric Hanchrow wrote:
I'm experiencing a problem similar to that described in
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2002-05/msg00278.html -- every
so often, Emacs "hears" a key twice, even though I only typed it once.

In that message you say "I described this on the mailing list awhile
back.  Look it up if you want more info".  I do indeed want more info
but I don't know how to find it.  Could you point me to the relevant
message?

Thanks
Eric,