Fw: Problem with Windows95 and XFree

Well, it seems that you'r right.
In the w95 box, I got the following :
OS Version: Windows 9x 4.0 Build 67306684  B
Querying devices using ioctl
lo: family=TCP/IP (0) addr=127.0.0.1
Querying devices using internal function
lo: family=TCP/IP (0) addr=127.0.0.1

So it is the case you noticed.
With the other Windows box, I got the
real IP address with this command.

Why does cygwin1.dll try to get the IP address
since I passed the -from option in the command
line of XWin. It should use this address
and ignore the cygwin1.dll request in this case, shouldn't it ?

Any suggestion ?

PS: I've got around 300 potential users but I cannot check
every network cards, of course. I am now in the
test process before broadcasting Cygwin/XFree86 in place
of E....d.

Finally, regarding the xlauncher, I made one of my own
inspired from the one of Tim. I don't want to relaunch a
discussion about the tool to use or not. I am in the
same situation as Tim.
I made one of my own for these reasons :
- french interface (french users)
- specific options or restrictions
- I prefer to have text configuration files instead of
register entries : easier to adapt and duplicate on several
PCs.
The main idea of this final remark is the last point :
text configuration file, and is essentially turned to
whoever wants to make such a xlauncher...

Frederic