cygwin/xfree86 copy & paste does not work

Hi,
I just installed cygwin/xfree86, however, I can't copy
& paste in xterm the usual way, that is, highlight
with mouse left button, and paste with mouse middle
button.

While run /tmp/Xinstall.sh, I notice a warning
something like,
tic can't open /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/etc/xterm.terminfo

There is no xterm.terminfo indeed, instead, a file
name xterm.termcap resides in that directory.

Also, Xinstall.sh suggests me to manually modify
/etc/termcap, replacing xterm in this file with those
in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/etc/xterm.termcap, I don't quite
understand what this exactly means. But I feel somehow
this is related to the xterm copy & paste problem.

Anyone out there can help me with this?

Please e-mail reply to c5862@yahoo.com.

Thanks a lot.
John