RE: problems with XFree

Jehan,

Excellent summarization of the thread regarding how we can add
/usr/X11R6/bin to the path.

Looks like we had Dave Cook and Robert Collins discussing the best way to do
things but then the thread died.

I don't really think that I know how to implement the best solution here, so
I will just have to leave this up to others.

Harold