RE: Bug in startxwin.bat after installing with setup.exe in win98SE

I forgot to mention: doing it this way setup can take care for all users
vs this user.

> > So a format like
> > ===
> > "Name of shortcut1" "location of shortcut 1" "target or shortcut 1"
> > "Name of shortcut2" "location of shortcut 2" "target or shortcut 2"
> > ===
> >
> > Makes sense to me.
>
> Yup, now to read up on the setup code and figure out how best
> to do this.

Look in desktop.cc. We simply need to
1) add a parser for the file. (bison + flex or custom, I'm open to
either)
2) build a list of icons to prompt.
3) for now - until bash/cygwin gets a data file in it - add the current
icons to the tail of the list if they are not present
4) iterate through the list to build the dialog contents.
5) process the results.

I'd suggest that the first step is to convert the existing code to a
list based approach, and then get that tested and committed to HEAD.
Following that we add the file parsing to create the list - divide and
conquer.

Rob