Re: Server Test Series - Test62 available

Sylvain,

All I can tell you is that in Windows 95 I know that IE 2.0 was a download (I
don't remember if there actually was an IE 1.0) and IE 3.0 was definitely a
download.  Perhaps this was different for localized versions of Windows (since
they usually ship much later than the U.S. English version), but there was no
IE in the original U.S. English Windows 95.

Harold ``no need to cc me in replies'' Hunt