Cygwin/Xfree

Yep, its that same weirdo that posts from a couple of other emails.
Its Wayne, dockeen, wayne.keen@whatever..

Did you try the regeneration of the /etc/passwd that I mumbled about
last week?  It has worked for several people with the permission
denied problem.

I am getting frustrated for you because you seem to be
describing what was happening to me last week, and I go it fixed,
I've even played some with KDE as an experiments.  Drat,
and yours is still broken.

Only thing that is worse is when I'm the only one broken.

Darn, rats,drat!

Wayne Keen