RE: Mouse dragging slow in XWin-Test56 with -emulate3buttons

> I didn't diff the sources, but it sounds like XWin was never using the
> timeout parameter to -emulate3buttons until this typo was
> fixed.

Worse than that - XWin was ignoring the parameter and also the default
50ms and setting the timeout to 1 millisecond.

> In any case, even if it is a bug, I don't need a fix

We could ErrorF("emulate3buttons timeout >100ms.  Is this really what you
want?");

but how many people would read /tmp/XWin.log to see that this is a problem?

Stuart