From: "Harold Hunt"
To: "Lionel Ains"
Subject: RE: Re[3] XWin.exe doesn't start

Lionel,

Is there any particular reason why you're using the Shadow
DirectDraw engine
instead of the Shadow DirectDraw Non-Locking engine? Are
you passing a
`-engine 2' parameter?

You're platform, NT/2000, should allow you to use
ShadowDDNL if you have NT
4.0 SP3+.

What's going on here?

Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com