RENDER extension in Server test 59

Or rather, "RENDER extension NOT in Server test 59". Running an xterm with -fa -fs options (worked previously) causes X to complain about RENDER extension not available. I guess I'm the only one using anti-aliased fonts *grin*. xdpyinfo, likewise, shows no RENDER extension. Server Test 58 works fine.

P.S. Immense thanks to all the Cygwin team, and the many people responsible for bringing free (stable, working: Exceed - *puke*) X to MS Windows at long last. I don't exaggerate when I say it's a bit of a dream come true... Also, specific kudos for the recent mousewheel fix for cygwin setup, and the -nodecorations switch for X. Keep up the good work!