Re: XWin.exe doesn't start

Lionel,

It sounds like you'v got the bug where XWin.exe would launch but would fail to
show it's Window sometimes.

Have you updated the XFree86-xserv package via Cygwin's setup.exe within the
last week?  Upgrade to 4.2.0-5 and if that doesn't work, try the 4.2.0-6
version that is marked as test (so you'll have to manually select it by
clicking the version in setup.exe for XFree86-xserv.)

Reply to the mailing list with your results,

Harold