Re: Cut down xfree server for XDMCP only

Or.

Use the current name with the knowledge that the people we are targeting at
aren't going to want to use a 3rd party launcher app at the same time as
their cygwin distro.

Honestly,

We aren't targetting at developers. We are targetting at schools / govt
offices who need access to x-based apps as a intermediate step to linux
desktops. And although I appreciate your comments, the out and out criticism
really isn't that helpful.

Do you expect every administrator that wants to install cygwin on umpteen
boxes to set up a custom cygwin install script and site-specific batch files
to use the cygwin X server? That's elitist.

Regards,
Ben Nolan