Icons show normally at 32 bpp when RENDER, LAYER, and RANDR are disabled

I just built Cygwin/XFree86 with RENDER, LAYER, and RANDR disabled.  I can log
on to KDE 3.0 running on a remote machine with the Windows display set to 32
bits per pixel and all the KDE icons display correctly.  It looks like Waldo
was right-on about the alpha channel problems.

I was intially trying to disable just RENDER, but then something it layer
failed to build when I disabled RENDER, so I had to disable LAYER and RANDR as
well.

Now we just need to find out if RENDER is having a problem with our visuals
and/or pixmap formats or whether Qt or KDE has some problem that causes alpha
channel rendering with our visuals and/or pixmap formats to not work.

I'll try to build Cygwin/XFree86 with RENDER but without LAYER and RANDR to
see if that still fixes the problem.