RE: alt-tab: client window receives tab / pressing both shift-key s = caps-lock

> thanks).  I thought
> > you had found out about phantom key release messages?  I
> have to scan the
> > mailing list in a hurry, there is other work to do.
>
> I just wanted to make it clear. I didn't want to steal any
> credit. But
> thanks for the thought :)

The phantom key release fix was mine.

> (sort of ghost cursors).....

You know - this never bothered me until you mentioned it - now I keep
seeing it and it's really annoying ;(  Are you / have you fixed this
or shall I? (I'm currently running Test 57).

Stuart